Thread: Touchpad / Keyboard Issue on Resume, Minimisation Issue when only one window is open

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Touchpad / Keyboard Issue on Resume, Minimisation Issue when only one window is open

Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit Fully Updated on a Vaio SVE1511Q1ESI
    1. The closest related issues I have found is where the same problem occurs but is of a more permanant nature!

After resuming from suspend, the "lock" screen appears. The cursor is flashing so I know the screen is somewhat responding, but keyboard or touchpad input yields no visible results. Several seconds later the cursor stops flashing and everything works as it should.
    About one in thirty times the issue does not occur.

Any ideas on what is causing this? / How to fix it?

2. If only one window is open, and it is full scren then I minimilise it the little arrow to the right (which normally indicates if it is the selected window) flashes. It also causes the fan to fire up yet CPU usage doesnt seem to be too high. Its an integrated graphics system, not sure exactly how those are implemented. Would "GPU" use not show up as CPU on the system monitor?
    Then If I click the icon on the launcher to maximise the window again CPU usage does spike a little and it takes a few seconds.

Again any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Hector

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Touchpad / Keyboard Issue on Resume, Minimisation Issue when only one window is o

Bump. Surely someones got some idea with one of these!