Thread: Spelling not being checked?

Beans

Spelling not being checked?

Yo'. I'm using XUbuntu and it seems that there's no spell check in Mozilla. If I remember correctly there was one in Ubuntu. How would I go about getting it?
    Last edited by BulmaSMG; April 3rd, 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Problem solved

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Spelling not being checked?

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/a...lish-spellche/

You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text area and open the Languages submenu. Note that at least one dictionary should be installed and have a check mark to indicate that it is selected.
    Open the "Add Dictionaries" link to install a dictionary if you do not have one and make sure that "Check Spelling" in the right-click context menu is check-marked.
    You can enable or disable spell checking globally: Edit > Preferences > Advanced : General: Browsing: "Check my spelling as I type"

Beans

Re: Spelling not being checked?

Quote Originally Posted by slickymaster View Post
    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/a...lish-spellche/

You can see which dictionary is selected if you right-click in a text area and open the Languages submenu. Note that at least one dictionary should be installed and have a check mark to indicate that it is selected.
    Open the "Add Dictionaries" link to install a dictionary if you do not have one and make sure that "Check Spelling" in the right-click context menu is check-marked.
    You can enable or disable spell checking globally: Edit > Preferences > Advanced : General: Browsing: "Check my spelling as I type"
    Thanks.