Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unwrongly got infractions over gender issues and stereotyping by moderators.

Beans

Unwrongly got infractions over gender issues and stereotyping by moderators.

Please remove my infractions. I did not do anything wrong and was just addressing the mods that were picking on me. Its name is <lisati> and <elefy>. I did not insult anyone and they are just ganging up on me because I am a female. Thanks. They are jealous I am helping others, in the forums here, and know development in linux and code in the forums because of my age and gender and they are pushing the stereotype that young women and girls do not belong in linux and using ubuntu. Thanks.

This is the thread I posted in that lead to this problem. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...6#post12567046

Beans

Re: Unwrongly got infractions over gender issues and stereotyping by moderators.

Also what are the policies for the moderators? Check my other threads where I have gone above and beyond the call of duty. And how do you make considerations for those that are direct and not trolling? I am trying to stomp out gender inequity among linux users. Check all of my work I have done over in cyanogenmod. Just because someone is in a poor mood you just block them from helping others? That is not fair or right. So I ask that you remove my infractions. I will not follow up in that one thread. So its up to you to keep those that can further help others using linux and with me trying to show them how to code kernels for linux. I asked them not to harrass me and address me, as that is an issue young women deal with other men day in and day out. Why should I have to answer other men here? I say its gender inequality. i deal with older men hitting on me on a daily basis in life and also here in the forums. I do not go running around reporting them. And I was just harassed by another male member here and he will go nameless.

This is very unfair.

But some leniency has to be considered for helping others. The Original Poster should be also penalized as he stated he wanted an HONEST opinion without political correctness or censorship. Thanks.

Beans

Re: Unwrongly got infractions over gender issues and stereotyping by moderators.

here in this thread here the moderators relabeled my thread calling me a whiner. How rude and INSULTING to me. Here is the link. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...1#post12564151

I think you boys should stop playing games. Very nice and professional. I knew this thread might be troll bait. I can help elsewhere if that is the attitude of the mods here. Grow up.

Beans

Just in case they change the headers on that thread it is marked like this.

Forum
    The Ubuntu Forum Community
    Ubuntu Community Discussions
    Forum Feedback & Help
    The Jail
    whine

Beans

I also noticed the beginning of that thread was deleted where the OP was asing for an honest and unbiased opinion btw. Keep changing that html code. I send some tweets off to the kernel maintainers for linux on this. Have fun with your sit down guys.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

The post you linked to is blank, it was edited by you two days ago, could you at least give us an idea what was in the post.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Because we can't edit posts in this sub-forum, here is a screenshot of your linked post
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

The edited post contains the content that the original WARNING was for

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2127464

For which the OP apologised in a PM to me.

Some hours later they then posted further on the forum - for which an INFRACTION was given

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2127770

I'll not get involved in this anymore for the time being.

Beans

Well you boys had your fun. Now take off my infractions. BTW well played. But I would not have came back if I did not care. Pretty pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BTW I had that html code open up in two different screens. Should I post my screenshots ? Actually I am not going to play. If you do not want my help here I will go up to arch linux or fedora, or stackoverflow. Its your guys call.

Beans

I will wait until tomorrrow. If you decline, just delete my account here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast