Thread: requesting site feature

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Lightbulb requesting site feature

Hi all, I wasnt sure where to post ideas about the forum, so I chose right here.
    I am requesting a quick link that would show what posts haven't been answered or even responded to in the last week, couple days or something like that.
    that way perhaps we could find, and help people with issues that otherwise get pushed down in the forum traffic, while those posts are still relevant.

I think there are many posts that just don't get seen, and thus get no answer.
    its just a thought.
    ~Conradin~

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: requesting site feature

It's already there. Quick Links -> Unanswered Posts.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Thread moved to Forum Feedback & Help.

If you're wondering what happened to your thread - you posted it in the only place threads get moderated before being viewable.

Searches are still be looked at/worked on - we're looking at getting the old unanswered plugin installed 'shortly' along with some others that are missing/wanted etc

There is a simple unanswered link in quick links at the moment.

Best I can suggest at the moment is doing an advanced search - you can specify a few criteria there, not perfect I know.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Ah, it is there. But it gives posts that no one would expect to be answered... as in new post first. I mean of course a 3 minute old post isnt solved yet.
    I guess Ill tool around in the search component. I noted the querry string, but havent figured out how to only look at posts older than a day.
    replyless=1 isnt something I would have geussed. is it asking too much for the variables acceptable to make queries?
    ~Conradin~