Thread: Struggling with 13.04 Daily Build (VM)

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Struggling with 13.04 Daily Build (VM)

I downloaded the daily build today and am struggling to get it working on the my 12.04 host. I have VB 4.2.10 and the set up as per the attachment - are there any specific set ups for 13.04? I have a number of other (non 13.04) OSs and they all run run like the wind - my machine is 64bit, sata drives and intel onboard graphics.

Beans

Re: Struggling with 13.04 Daily Build (VM)

Changed thread title to make it relevant.
    Varun
    Help others by marking threads as [SOLVED], if they are. (See how)
    Wireless Script | Use Code Tags

Beans

This is what mine looks like. Difference, which may or may not make any difference, is in the Acceleration section. Otherwise clueless.

Just a thought. If you're not having any luck installing 13.04, it could have to do with the daily build. I had an issue with an ISO I downloaded that just didn't work. It's been a while, but I think I was able to do the install but I could never get it to boot after that. I just downloaded the next available build.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Curtis6767; March 17th, 2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Additional info

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Thanks - got it working with another download, perhaps there was something wrong with first one. Not sure I have optimum setup but at leastr it is working.