Okay..I am new to linux...and have just found out that installing windows programs can be more difficult than I thought.

Over the last few days I have been in and out of forums trying to figure out how to install itunes...because I initially had problems I decided to try rythembox, amarok...which just presented more problems that I didn't know how to deal with.

So this is how is where I have gotten so far....

I am using ubuntu 12.10....

Downloaded wine using the ubuntu software center (upon searching for wine under my Dash-Home search results come up with.. Configure Wine, Wine Tricks and Unistall Wine Software)

I then under the Terminal gave the command sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras which was successful

I downloaded the itunes 7.2 exe file

After that I ran the itunes 7.2 exe file using wine by right clicking on the icon.

I got a message at the end of installing saying that the installation was successful and a quicktime icon became visable on the top of my screen next to the clock..wifi..and sound.

Now this is that part that is ******* me off... every video I watch or forum I read they have said that you can find the itunes program file under Wine. But I can't seem to find it and I don't even have the option to look for it. The only thing that seems interactive is the Configure Wine program, which I'm pretty sure is not what I'm supposed to be looking at.

Am I missing something here? or am I just an idiot.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers