Thread: Firewall Log

Hybrid View

Beans

Firewall Log

what is below log telling you ?

You can see full entries of lon on http://www.sawmill.net/dcforum/DCForumID2/4059.html

please help
    Last edited by Barney83; March 15th, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Firewall Log

Quote Originally Posted by Barney83 View Post
    what is below log telling you ?
    It's telling me 0) it's either homework or a test (why else would you be interested in log file entries from 2003?) and 1) it makes me wondering what your analysis is based on because I see absolutely nothing that would mark this remote IP as "bad" IMHO.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by unspawn View Post
    It's telling me 0) it's either homework or a test (why else would you be interested in log file entries from 2003?) and 1) it makes me wondering what your analysis is based on because I see absolutely nothing that would mark this remote IP as "bad" IMHO.

You are right. This is an assignment. You can also see full entries of lon on http://www.sawmill.net/dcforum/DCForumID2/4059.html

It would be great if you can help.

Soul-Sing is offline Chocolate-Covered Ubuntu Beans
    Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

makes no sense this log....

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

While we are happy to help you with your homework, we will not do it for you. Please tell us what you have come up with your self.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    While we are happy to help you with your homework, we will not do it for you. Please tell us what you have come up with your self.
    If I would have know then why would have I discussed here. If you dont want to help then how in the world you get time to comment here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Barney83 View Post
    If I would have know then why would have I discussed here. If you dont want to help then how in the world you get time to comment here.
    I asked what you have come up with yourself, as it looks like you are asking us to do your assignment for you, which is against the forum Code of Conduct, which you agreed to when you created your account.