Thread: How can i remove all traces of ubuntu in ubuntu

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

How can i remove all traces of ubuntu in ubuntu

I would like to remove all Ubuntu logos in Ubuntu and replace them with custom ones, everyone of them.... how can I do that
    Monitor: LG flatron w1954s 22", mobo: G31-m7 series, CPU: Intel LGA 775 Intel core duo 2 2,66GHZ, RAM: 3GB, GPU: ATI Radeom HD 2400, Storage: 500GB SATA and 80GB IDE, Windows 7 ultimate and Ubuntu

Beans
    Distro

Re: How can i remove all traces of ubuntu in ubuntu

bump
    Monitor: LG flatron w1954s 22", mobo: G31-m7 series, CPU: Intel LGA 775 Intel core duo 2 2,66GHZ, RAM: 3GB, GPU: ATI Radeom HD 2400, Storage: 500GB SATA and 80GB IDE, Windows 7 ultimate and Ubuntu

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

The branding is stored in many different locations and you would first have to find it all and replace the images where possible. I have only customized the dash home icon myself. Some things you would have to change include , splash screen, greeter background, icons, system monitor, and many other GUI applications that display the Ubuntu name. There are tutorials on installing custom splash screens but having a branding free system seems like a lot of work with the likelihood of breaking something along the way.
    "Our intention creates our reality. "

Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Flavors

Beans
    Distro

k I got it