Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to prevent apache2 under ubuntu 12.10 from blocking HTML Frames?

Beans

Re: how to prevent apache2 under ubuntu 12.10 from blocking HTML Frames?

As much as I remember it is the public address but let me try it and get back in few minutes

Beans

Thumbs up Re: how to prevent apache2 under ubuntu 12.10 from blocking HTML Frames?

Hi GordThompson you made my day, thanks for you the simple question/answer you gave, yes you are correct it was trying to use the local server address .... and I wasted so much time trying to find out what happen. Thanks again, I modified the address to be the external address and surprisingly enough it works.

Beans

Thumbs up Re: how to prevent apache2 under ubuntu 12.10 from blocking HTML Frames?

I am posting my feedback again since I can't see my last post: Hi GordThompson you made my day, thanks for the simple question/answer you gave, yes you are correct it was trying to use the local server address .... and I wasted so much time trying to find out what happen. Thanks again, I modified the address to be the external address and surprisingly enough it works.

Beans

Re: how to prevent apache2 under ubuntu 12.10 from blocking HTML Frames?

IFrames are fickle things. Just make certain that the address you are passing is a valid address. If the IFrame is returning a HTTP Status Code, please post it here as this may provide a clue as to what is actually happening.

Beans

Thanks the problem was the IP address, it was the server local LAN address instead of the external WAN address

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12