Thread: Network Manager not showing connections at boot (Disconnected) ||| Firestarter Issue

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Network Manager not showing connections at boot (Disconnected) ||| Firestarter Issue

Hi,

I am using Xubuntu 12.04.

Problem is sometimes when I boot my PC I get network disconnected. When I click on network manager I dont see any configured connections.

ifconfig shows only lo. Then I reboot my PC and the I am connected again and the connections appears back on NM.
    BTW I have configured my DSL connection using NM. I am using my router as a modem.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another problem is with firestarter firewall. When I open it, it says "Failed to open the system log" "No event information will be available"

The firewall is active.
    Lubuntu 14.04
    free
    showing high ram usage ? Read this
    When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Network Manager not showing connections at boot (Disconnected) ||| Firestarter Is

I have found the solution to the firestarter problem here.
    Lubuntu 14.04
    free
    showing high ram usage ? Read this
    When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.