minecraft install script that installs minecraft and needed libraries as user.
** Don't run as root **
** Backup all your files first **
** You have to run both scripts for this to work because lwjgl and java7 **
All the files with this script are installed in use space including the java files
* Installs Oracle Java7
* Installs Minecraft Jar files
* Crates and adds Unity icon
* Updates the lwjgl files for java7
3 steps to install ( ** backup your minecraft files first ** )
1) Run mc_install ( don't use root )
2) Open minecraft (it will but searchable in unity ) and login and let it sync the files needed to run minecraft. Once this is done you'll notice that you get a black screen. Just close minecraft run the last script.
3) Run mc_install_lwjgl_update
If you wish to uninstall this just delete the following
just remove the following files and folders
Re: minecraft installer
Fixed and updated installer to use the latest Java 7 update 17
Script is now just one file.
Tags for this Thread