Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: La Vida : New Game in development!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Exclamation La Vida : New Game in development!

Hi All

I just wanted to call your attention to our game project that we are beginning development on!

La Vida is a strategic life simulation game that aims to be a fun and entertaining experience for anyone who likes games like The Sims!

We're just beginning development but already you can see some awesome in-game footage that promises one of the most engaging game play available on the Linux platform.

Check out our Facebook page here for full details: http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Vida/165050630296998

If you would like to keep up to date with our progress and current news then please click the like button and you will be updated every time theres a new post!

Please support our project by telling all your friends and sharing it on all the interwebs! facebook and twitter!

Thank you for your support!

Mike Hibbert

Beans

Re: La Vida : New Game in development!

What are you coding it in? Unityscript, Javascript or C#?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Javascript is the weapon of choice!

Mike

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hi All

Just thought I'd drop you all a note to say there's a new Demo video for the game now available here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Vida/165050630296998

Hope you like it!

Mike

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

This is alive again?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by puzzler995 View Post
    This is alive again?
    Indeed it is!

Mike

Beans

This game surely looks promising.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I followed the old thread of this game and have to say I'm impressed with the jump it's made. The new models and the logo look really good. I think you did the right thing starting with indie go go ( although i know kick starter wasn't available at the time) and have used that investment really well. now when you get started on kick starter you'll have some more experience and some much more professional looking demo material to drum up support.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Quote Originally Posted by pieman711 View Post
    I followed the old thread of this game and have to say I'm impressed with the jump it's made. The new models and the logo look really good. I think you did the right thing starting with indie go go ( although i know kick starter wasn't available at the time) and have used that investment really well. now when you get started on kick starter you'll have some more experience and some much more professional looking demo material to drum up support.
    Yeah I learned some important lessons from that which I'm trying to include in the new campaign.

For now all we need are 'Likes' on the facebook page so we can form a community around the project and have as much support from gamers as possible!

While I'm banging on about that! We've released a new game video ! http://youtu.be/0U5wWoHLyyk

Come on over to the fan page and lend your support! or if you fancy tweeting or blogging or even writing a news article give us the support we need and in the end you'll have an awesome game to play!

Mike

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Hi All

Just thought I'd call your attention to the latest demo video which now shows chained actions and the new actions menu that we've implemented during this week:

http://youtu.be/7_xxV3GcJN8

Any comments, or even feature requests are very welcome!

Mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast