So I'd heard about Tiny and Big before, but when it came on Steam ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/ ) I decided to try it out.

It was actually a pretty fun game. It's a 3d jump-and-slice game, you jump and navigate a 3d beautiful sylised environment, but you've also this weapon that can instantly cleave any large objects, cutting them neatly in two. If a block is in your way, cut it down to size; if a step is too high, slice it into a nice easy to use slope; if a random rock causes you some offense , then foresooth you can ensure that today is the last day it does so. There are a lot of instance to use this ability both for fun and to progress, and the levels can throw you with various scenarios that require you to use it in different ways.

Woven in is a gently humorous story with simple but fun characters; and the aesthetic is like some European comic book and easy to get into after a bit. Lot of effort in the music too.

The biggest negative about the game is it's short, it can be completed in one sitting; but it also plays to it's advantage as it never wears a concept thin and each level can focus on a different gameplay style without repetition. There are also collectibles you can replay individual levels to collect.

Well that's my opinion, check it out if you're interested.