Thread: Incorrect Config of my yahoo mail in thunderbird

Beans

Incorrect Config of my yahoo mail in thunderbird

Im new to Ubuntu & im using version12.10 in my HP G-61 laptop. Im new to thunderbird too. I have twomail accounts where Primary is Yahoo & secondary is gmail. I knowwhen i first Configured yahoo i did some wrong, later configuredgmail correctly. I removed my yahoo account from settings & tryto set up an account for yahoo. it goes to mail set up page where itsays me "Configuration found in Mozilla ISP database". wheni clicked Done it says me 'Configuration could not be verified - isthe user name or password wrong ? Now i want to know how toedit/delete that account from Moziilla isp database so that i canre-configure that mail account. I ave also attached snap shot of theerrors which i received. Thanks in advance & please do theneedfull.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Re: Incorrect Config of my yahoo mail in thunderbird

You may have an account that was not grandfathered in to have free pop mail service.
    If it's a new account, yahoo wants $19.99 (Yahoo! Mail plus) a year to be able to use Thunderbird, outlook, etc.
    Click on the sprocket icon after you log in. Go to mail options. If you see what is pictured below, you need to pay.
    ya1.png
    ya2.jpg

Beans

Re: Incorrect Config of my yahoo mail in thunderbird

Mine is old Yahoo. Not Yahoo mail plus !