Hello,
Recently I was made my DVB-S Technisat Skystar USB HD tuner working on Linux. I am using Ubuntu 12.10 and Arch Linux, both 64 bit. My antenna is set for European Astra 23,5E satellite.
Recive on most channels is pretty the same like on Windows 7 in DVBViewer.

The problem is with one channel - Planeta HD is not working on Linux, but works good on Windows.
I have check it on Ubuntu and Arch on VLC, Me-TV, MPlayer with same results.
I have tried to set MythTV but I have some problems with that tuner in MythTV.

Running simple testing tool I got this:
Code:
[jacek@arch ~]$ femon -H
FE: Technisat SkyStar USB HD (DVB-S/S2) (DVBS)
Problem retrieving frontend information: Inappropriate ioctl for device
status SCVYL | signal  72% | snr  76% | ber 0 | unc 1 | FE_HAS_LOCK
Here are some screenshots:
Planeta HD (Ubuntu VLC)
Planeta HD (Windows DVBViewer)
Some HD channel (Ubuntu VLC)