Thread: CPU & More for Sale!

Threaded View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

CPU & More for Sale!

Hello,

I am selling some computer parts I have lying around. Just trying to make some money for moving and house bills, and to clear some space. A lot of the things below are clickable so you can see which and what they are.

Payment (and shipping) options via Pay-pal only. Here are some of the things I'm selling;

AMD Athlon II 64 6000+ 3.0GHZ CPU $50 (will also come with the aftermarket heatsink I got for it with screws; it is pretty heavy though, so shipping might increase)
    ASUS M3N78 PRO AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8300 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard* $70 or what would be reasonable? (comes with an ASUS Blue and black HDD cable too in perfect condition)

ATI Radeon 7000 64MB DDR AGP DVI/VGA Video Card w/TV-Out $offer
    Graphics by rage ATI 128 (pretty old!) $offer
    GeForce FX 5500 GPU (I do not have an AGP slot, so I cannot test it; however, the guy I got it from *computer place* says the fan just needs to be replaced.) Site one and two options. $18

Belkin FPE G24101MK-R Ethernet Port Card $7
    Smart Link V92 Fax Modem Card *only mine has an orange box, not black* $4
    SMC EN5251BE Ethernet Card $8
    Network Everywhere PCI 10/100 Network Card 9$
    Sound Blaster Black (Model: SB0570) with original unused Sound BLaster 24-bit Advanced HD sticker! 20$
    Sound Blaster Live! Black 10$

1x1Gig DDR2 800/64000 16c/64x8/240pin Elixir ESM Memory (blue, very shiny) $offer
    1x1Gig Corsair Value Select VS1GB400C3 (I can't find if it is DDR or DDR2) $offer
    1x1GB DDR2-800U MAD41GUOE pq1 $offer
    1x512MB 64x64 PC3200 CL3 DDR LP Mustang Ram $offer
    2xApacer 128MB (I think it is DDR because it has two slot holes on them) $offer
    1xPC-100 Compliant Memory 128MB (again, think it is DDR because of the holes) $offer

Sony External DVD/CD Rewritable Drive (Model DRX-S50U) 27$, used not refurbished.

*mobo I don't have the case to power it on anymore, but it worked before I got my HP pc.

I based the prices on what everyone is selling these at and lowered them. The only one I really want to stick to the price is the CPU or the mobo, but please tell me if the prices are wrong.

Leave a message or PM. Remember, I only accept paypal because it is safer that way and is ensured.

Legend:
    $offer = make an offer

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Lightning Dragon; February 23rd, 2013 at 10:37 PM.