Hello everyone, I'm trying to understand how U1 works since I'm struggling to share files across several computers. Here's an example:
- On computer A I copied a new folder to /home/user/Ubuntu One that contains about ten files. This operation is finished and there are no indicators of a synchronisation still going on.
- If I log in to UbuntuOne.com I can see this new folder, but inside there are only four files, not the ten I copied. Could this mean the upload to the cloud isn't finished yet? In total these files sum up to 30 Mb and where copied to the Ubuntu One folder days ago.
- I have the same U1 account configured in computer B but if I list the contents of /home/user/Ubuntu One this new folder doesn't show up.
I have two questions then:
- How can I make sure that a folder or file copied to /home/user/Ubuntu One has been fully uploaded?
- How can force computer B to download what has been uploaded from elsewhere to the cloud?