Thread: Bluetooth keyboard

Beans

Bluetooth keyboard

Hello and welcome,

I am absolutely new to Ubuntu, nothing to do with it until few hours ago. I have installed Ubuntu 12.10 on my 2011 iMac. I am using refit to choose boot. All good so far but...I want to use Apple Bluetooth keyboard an mouse. I paired them up with Ubuntu and it worked just fine. Had an issue on boot screen but after pairing them up again on osx I can choose start up os via bt keyboard. However when ubuntu loads up I need to connect wired keyboard as bt wont work. It is very annoying. I tried to find a solution but no joy. Can I ask someone to explain how to fix it in a very simple way. As I said I am new and all this terminal commands are a bit foggy for me. Please help!

BigMack

Beans

Re: Bluetooth keyboard

Anyone? Any idea?

Beans

Bluetooth keyboard

Hello and welcome,

I am absolutely new to Ubuntu, nothing to do with it until few hours ago. I have installed Ubuntu 12.10 on my 2011 iMac. I am using refit to choose boot. All good so far but...I want to use Apple Bluetooth keyboard an mouse. I paired them up with Ubuntu and it worked just fine. Had an issue on boot screen but after pairing them up again on osx I can choose start up os via bt keyboard. However when ubuntu loads up I need to connect wired keyboard as bt wont work. It is very annoying. I tried to find a solution but no joy. Can I ask someone to explain how to fix it in a very simple way. As I said I am new and all this terminal commands are a bit foggy for me. Please help!

BigMack

Beans

No one knows then? Thats helpful. Thanks for that

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Please don't double-post. As you can see it does not help you getting an answer.

Neither does a comment like your last one.

Reading this is a good beginning: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1422475
    About problems due to upgrading
    Bringing old hardware back to life.
    Please visit Quick Links -> Unanswered Posts