AMD Sempron 145 Support?
I am trying to assemble a PC with following specs. (Will be running solely Ubuntu or Dual boot Win7/8)
The problem is with this AMD/MSI motherboard combo I've decided to buy. Just worried if its good for Ubuntu 12.04/12.10.
Here are the Specs for Motherboard/Processor Combo (as provided by Flipkart):
- Model ID: AMD 2.8 GHz AM3 Sempron 145 Processor and MSI 760GM-P21 (FX) Mot
- Processor: 2.8 GHz AMD Sempron 145 Processor
- Memory Configuration: 16 GB DDR3 Dual Channel DIMM
- Memory Frequency: 1066 MHz, 1333 MHz, 800 MHz
- Buffered Memory: Unbuffered
- Integrated Graphics card
- Audio Codec: Realtek ALC887
- Ethernet Controller: Realtek 8105E
- PCI Slots: 1
- Overclocking: Auto OC Genie - Upgrade Full System Performance in 1 Sec, Auto Detect Overclocking Settings of CPU and Memory, Compatible with Intel / AMD Platform
- Advanced Technologies: Unlock CPU Core Technology
- Advanced Features: Lossless 24-bit / 192KHz HD Audio, Super Charger, Live Update 5, Active Phase Switching, M-Flash, Winki 3, Solid Capacitors on PWM
Just want to make sure before buying, what will be the performance?
Re: AMD Sempron 145 Support?
I am also interested in buying this.
Cause its cheap, So have you bought it yet? have you tried installing ubuntu on it.
Tags for this Thread