I just received my Wild Dog Performance desktop (wilp9), and wanted to say that everything looks great.

A few very slight issues, nothing of any real concern:

* The computer case is a bit bigger than I expected. Both in height and depth. I guess it's a full size case.

* The speakers I received (The 2.1 set from Logitech) are poorly designed (construction is good, but the design is poor). The volume and power isn't on either the speakers (which would be expected) or on the subwoofer, but on a separate control dial that's quite wide, making it difficult to get the cables to snake through a computer desk properly.

* The screen (27") is a standard Samsung display without built-in speakers. The stand doesn't have adjustments to tilt the display or change it's height. It does have both HDMI and VGA inputs.

* The system comes with a 6' HDMI to mini (or micro?) HDMI cord. Not much you can do there, as the video card doesn't use a standard HDMI input. I had a question about the cord, and the customer support answered it via their website even before I got the system.

Construction is otherwise quite solid. More solid than I expected, actually. System almost looks like a tank compared to my previous 4 or 5 desktops.

Don't know about the software, as I reformatted the drives as soon as I booted the system up.