Thread: System 76 laptop 2013 range

Hybrid View

Beans

Thumbs up System 76 laptop 2013 range

This question is directed towards the System76 people as i have seen them answer questions on this forum. I am super duper interested in buying a system76 laptop. The kind of config I want, I am saving for it.
    My only concern is that I buy my Gazelle Professional laptop and within months system76 comes up with a next gen model. I want to buy the latest and greatest one.

Can anyone shed some light, when can one expect the 2013 series of System76 laptops, or if there are going to be any new additions to the current awesome series that they have?

Thank you.
    Aditya

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: System 76 laptop 2013 range

Hi and welcome, moved to System76 Support.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: System 76 laptop 2013 range

Quote Originally Posted by adityakoparkar View Post
    This question is directed towards the System76 people as i have seen them answer questions on this forum. I am super duper interested in buying a system76 laptop. The kind of config I want, I am saving for it.
    My only concern is that I buy my Gazelle Professional laptop and within months system76 comes up with a next gen model. I want to buy the latest and greatest one.

Can anyone shed some light, when can one expect the 2013 series of System76 laptops, or if there are going to be any new additions to the current awesome series that they have?

Thank you.
    Aditya
    My advice is to not get too caught up waiting for the next model. You'll end up always waiting for the new thing.

We don't have any new laptops in the works right now, so if you want a laptop, now is a great time!
    Ian Santopietro - System76 Technical Support.
    Open a Support Ticket!
    Ask a Sales Question!