Thread: Bodhi Linux - zero volume on reboot

Beans

Bodhi Linux - zero volume on reboot

Hiya. I'm currently running Bodhi Linux 2.0.0 on an old EeePC. I've recently performed all updates, and this seems to have pulled in the latest E17 packages. Fantastic! However, I'm having a volume issue I didn't have before.

Each reboot sees the volume resetting to zero. I've tried alsamixer, sudo alsamixer, alsactl store etc. I've tried installing Pulse Audio and using paman, but nothing seems to work. The volume comes in at zero every boot and I have to manually set it.

What could it be, and how can it be fixed? Many thanks.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

TenPlus1 is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Smile Re: Bodhi Linux - zero volume on reboot

I have the same issue although on my desktop computer I turned compositing on/off and it somehow saved my current volume level after that... Prolly just a flook but hopefully the bug itself will be sorted...

Beans

Re: Bodhi Linux - zero volume on reboot

You're right. Turning off the compositor fixed the issue. Shame, as I was really digging the effects on such a dated spec. Ah well, hopefully they'll fix it.

Thanks anyway.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti