Hello!

I'm pretty much completely new to Ubuntu, so much so I'm actually working from Zorin OS

I've been trying to get my Nvidia GeForce GT 540M graphics card working... I've followed all of the instructions on the bumblebee project website, and got it all installed correctly and as it should be (as far as I know) but it doesn't seem to want to work... When I run $ optirun glxspheres the terminal opens a new window labeled glxspheres but displays nothing but a sort of screen cap of what's behind the window at the time.

When I run the program the terminal reads as follows:

$ optirun glxspheres
Polygons in scene: 62464
Visual ID of window: 0x21
Context is Direct
OpenGL Renderer: GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2

I may be a ubuntu noob but it seems that the terminal believes its running correctly?

However as I said it the window captures whats behind it at the time and then continues to do nothing. The window itself then refuses to close without terminating the terminal program first.

Here are my system specs if necessary:

Zorin OS 6.2 (Ubuntu version 12.04 LTS)
Intel quad core i7 processor
8GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 540M/PCIe/SSE2
700GB HDD SATA 7200rpm

If you have any idea what I've done wrong or if it's a known issue please let me know.
Also I am brand new to this so if you think I won't understand it I probably won't... I have little knowledge with this sort of thing so please keep as simple as possible for my simple brain

Thanks