Thread: Gaming Mice For Linux

Beans

Gaming Mice For Linux

Hey there, I am looking for gaming mice with drivers compatible with Linux, but the only kind of mice I can find were from Roccat. If anyone finds gaming mice with Linux-compatible drivers, please post them here, my thanks will be given.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Gaming Mice For Linux

I'm not sure of any, I can vouch that my Razor's and my Logitechs didn't have any drivers.
    That's the kind of society I want to build. I want a guarantee -- with physics and mathematics, not with laws -- that we can give ourselves real privacy of personal communications. - John Gilmore

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Hi Mega Pony. Welcome to the forums

If you don't mind the vertical profile, I'd recommend taking a look at the Evoluent Mouse. It has 4 DPI settings: 800, 1300, 1800, 2600. All of them can be set in the mouse itself. No driver required.

It is not a gaming mouse per se, but it works great over a metal Steelseries mouse pad.

Just a thought.
    Regards.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by papibe View Post
    Hi Mega Pony. Welcome to the forums

If you don't mind the vertical profile, I'd recommend taking a look at the Evoluent Mouse. It has 4 DPI settings: 800, 1300, 1800, 2600. All of them can be set in the mouse itself. No driver required.

It is not a gaming mouse per se, but it works great over a metal Steelseries mouse pad.

Just a thought.
    Regards.
    Hey Papibe, thanks for the reply! Although the link was good, that mouse seems a little... Off, don't you say? When I saw the image, I honestly thought it was taken sideways. It just doesn't look like the mouse for me, sorry!