Thread: Check CD for Defects Problem!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Thumbs down Check CD for Defects Problem!

With yesterday's Nightly Build, the Check DVD for Defects program did not work as expected (the program Stalled and did not Restart). The DVD did install just fine, however, and I am retrying this Feature with Today's Nightly Build right now to see if the issue is Reproduceable or not.
    2013 Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop, 2010 Dell Inspiron 1012 Mini Net Book, 2010 Dell Inspiron Zino HD 400, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, and Apple IPad Mini WIFI Only.

Beans
    Distro

Exclamation Re: Check CD for Defects Problem!

Update: The Check DVD for Defects Program did NOT work with Today's Nightly Build either.
    2013 Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop, 2010 Dell Inspiron 1012 Mini Net Book, 2010 Dell Inspiron Zino HD 400, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, and Apple IPad Mini WIFI Only.

Beans
    Distro

Exclamation Re: Check CD for Defects Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by kevpan815 View Post
    Update: The Check DVD for Defects Program did NOT work with Today's Nightly Build either.
    Update: By pressing the Escape Key during the Check DVD for Defects Program is Running, I was able to determine that the Program is not finding my External DVD-RW Drive (this is a Net Book Computer with no Internal DVD-RW Drive by the way).