Thread: "Connection to server tankionline.com failed" error

Threaded View

Beans

Question "Connection to server tankionline.com failed" error

Hello!

I have a problem connecting to a game server. This is a browser game Tanki Online. I can connect to the website but not the game server. After pressing the Play button on the website browser redirects me to the server but after a minute I receive a message "Connection to server ...tankionline.com... failed". This only happens on linux systems Ubuntu and Mint, Windows systems work fine on my two laptops.

This is a common problem for Linux users but there is no solution has been found. For some users this problem solves by itself after, for example, an upgrade but not for me.

All suggestions (including those on the official website of the game) do not work for me.

I am just a user of the Linux systems and cannot find the solution myself. It seams to me that the problem is in the firewall but opening ports and some other actions did not work.

Please help me to solve this issue. I am ready to provide any information about my system, and can test the solutions which you think may help.
    Attached Images Attached Images