Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Beans
    4

    Question please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

    i have looked everywhere but have not found any result for installing and working of Frinika on Ubuntu 12.04 lts , one of my friends told me to visit Ubuntu forum i hope somebody will help me with it. Its very important!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ::1
    Beans
    2,447

    Re: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

    Quote Originally Posted by umegautk View Post
    i have looked everywhere but have not found any result for installing and working of Frinika on Ubuntu 12.04 lts , one of my friends told me to visit Ubuntu forum i hope somebody will help me with it. Its very important!
    Download frinika from http://sourceforge.net/projects/frinika/?source=dlp
    Unpack it (just double click it)
    Go into the directory where you unpacked frininka into
    Then run the jar:

    Code:
    java -jar frinika.jar
    ... that works for me

  3. #3
    dino99's Avatar
    dino99 is offline Ubuntu addict and loving it
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nux Jam
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

    nothing special here, frinika is a native linux software running with java. So the question is: which java is installed on your system ? Might works out of the box.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Beans
    4

    Re: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

    Quote Originally Posted by dino99 View Post
    nothing special here, frinika is a native linux software running with java. So the question is: which java is installed on your system ? Might works out of the box.
    hey dino99, i have openjdk6 and openjdk7 installed on my system.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Beans
    4

    Re: please help me to install frinika on ubuntu 12.04 and how to begin working?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanderj View Post
    Download frinika from http://sourceforge.net/projects/frinika/?source=dlp
    Unpack it (just double click it)
    Go into the directory where you unpacked frininka into
    Then run the jar:

    Code:
    java -jar frinika.jar
    ... that works for me
    hi sanderj, could you please provide me the screenshots or mail them to me..i guess directory you are talking about is frinka.jar that i have extracted, aren't you?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •