Thread: The Report Abuse button

Beans

The Report Abuse button

I make frequent use of it (because it is free). From subsequent events, I can guess whether a report was acted on or not. In most cases, inaction may be due to an erroneous perception on my part of what constitutes abuse.

There is one report that was not acted on, at least not in a manner visible to me.

I know that the forum staff are volunteers and appreciate the possibility that this particular report may have slipped through the cracks because of overload or maybe it's awaiting action when staff are free to act on it.

However, in this particular instance, I would be grateful if I could be told why this particular report doesn't seem to be acted on, but privately. Is that possible?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: The Report Abuse button

Well with no link it is hard to say. But from a quick search of the reports I see none with no action.
    So if you would like to pm me with the item at issue I will see if I can help.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: The Report Abuse button

As stated in the pm to you,
    we can not discuss other user accounts with you but if you see post that violates the Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct please report it and staff will take action necessary. Thanks