Remastersys 3.0.4-1 for Ubuntu precise(12.04) and quantal(12.10) released
From the changelog:
* iso is now also isohybrid so it can be dd'd to a usb key simply without having to use usb creator or unetbootin
* fixed urandom issue
* fixed ssh keys being leftover
* fixed resolv.conf removal for 12.10 as if it is a link, it will not be removed
* fixed issue with timezone for live system
* fixed issue with too many tty's logged in on the live system
Also added .desktop files for remastersys-gui and remastersys-gtk for kde. Fixed a missing dep in remastersys-gtk that didn't have remastersys as a dependency.
One thing I almost forgot to mention is that creation of the filesystem.squashfs is now completed in 1 run.
Info on adding the repository and installing the packages can be found at http://www.remastersys.com/ubuntu.html
Last edited by Fragadelic; January 7th, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
Tags for this Thread