Thread: 2 free parts for laptops

squakie is offline I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
    Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Wink 2 free parts for laptops

I have already offered these to another user, so I can't answer on availability until after hearing from them, but I have 2 parts from an old laptop for any one in the U.S. only that are free - I pay the shipping as well:

TO-LINK TL-WN360G 54mbps mini pci wireless adapter B/G. I had this working in an old version of Ubuntu a few years ago, but I don't remember if it was "out of the box" or if it required a driver.

512MB PC-133 sdram for laptop

These are free - I even pay the shipping. I am a private person, so if you get these you don't have to worry about your info being shared.

All I ask is that someday in the future, if you can, play it forward to someone else with anything you may have to give away. Please thank user lkraemer - he sent me an external modem free of charge a couple of years ago when I really needed it but being on disability not able to afford it. What a wonderful user!
    Last edited by squakie; June 26th, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

Re: 2 free parts for laptops

Moved to Community Market.
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams ( 1744 - 1818 ), 1780;

My blog Poetry and More Free Ubuntu Magazine

squakie is offline I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
    Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

The wireless adapter has been claimed. The memory is still available. Remember - no cost to you, I only use your name/address to put on the shipping label then I delete it. No tricks, no nothing - just trying follow in someone else's footsteps, in this case user lkraemer.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I have been needing that exact ram for a long time. I would like it. How do i get it. How do i give you my information?