Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NH USA
    Beans
    1,269
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Is there a 64-bit version of the mini.iso for raring? I have only seen the 32-bit version here: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/m...1224/downloads, and I'd like to do some experimentation with a 64-bit version.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Beans
    39,979
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gnome12o4/14o4
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    Is there a 64-bit version of the mini.iso for raring? I have only seen the 32-bit version here: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/m...1224/downloads, and I'd like to do some experimentation with a 64-bit version.
    If you can't find one, maybe use the server edition for now.

    http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-server/daily/current/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NH USA
    Beans
    1,269
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Thanks for those links - they both have what I was looking for.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NH USA
    Beans
    1,269
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibjsb4 View Post
    If you can't find one, maybe use the server edition for now.

    http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-server/daily/current/
    Got what I was looking for, but I'll keep the server route in mind for a rainy day... Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gnome12o4/14o4
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Here's something I found interesting (in the link provided by Cheesemill).

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2092654

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NH USA
    Beans
    1,269
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibjsb4 View Post
    Here's something I found interesting (in the link provided by Cheesemill).

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2092654
    Very interesting indeed. The mini-remix thing looks interesting, too...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: is there a 64-bit mini.iso for raring?

    Thanks, i wanted to ask too for Raring mini.iso for building ultralight Gnome Ubuntu version on my x201.
    tox.im - Future open source Skype alternative.
    n2n VPN - Hamachi alternative for Linux, Win, Mac

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •