Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem with one game.

Beans

Problem with one game.

I play Call of duty 2 and i'm on 26-27 level . I'm trying to go on the mission , but in the end of the part of the mission i have to click to times Click to continue the mission . The first time i click it everything is fine , but the second click makes a problem. Everything stops and nothing works. I have to do ALT + F4 to get out of the game. I tryed again to fix that, but when i click on resume game it tooks me back to Game saved and than the 2 time click to continue the mission.

Please help me. I want do not have problems with that i want to continue with the missions , but i don't know how. Please tell me what to do to fix that and continue with the mission and the others.

Please.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Problem with one game.

There hasn't been a lot of detail added to this post that has made it a little easier to solve. First thing is first, I assume that the game is fully updated to it's latest version? Is there any interesting error messages in your wine log or terminal?
    Holding a LAN party? Check out LAN Party Mania (detailed LAN information for games)
    http://lanpartymania.com

Beans

No , no errors . Everything is fine in the game . I download the game from zamunda , particular for linux. Her is a link , if someone have a registration in zamunda, but is on BG .

http://zamunda.net/details.php?id=123173&hit=1

The game have no errors , everything goes well , with no problems. The only problem is that when i finish a part of a mission i have to click twice on click to continue the mission. The first time i click it it has no problem , but the second click made a problem , the game stops , this is from linux i know.... That's why i search a solution for the problem. I want only when i click second to continue the mission the game to go on forward , not to stop . In other games somethimes makes the same problem , but there i know what to do , but in this game idk.... ;s

If someone can help me with a solution thanks.

Beans

Sorry for the double reply , but no one can help ?

Beans

Help.... ?

Beans

Help.... ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

As no one has answered I take it no one has any idea from the information given. So let's probe the problem a bit and find a solution.

To repeat what holastickboy has already said.

What game is this?
    How do you run it?
    What error output do you get when this game stops (if you run the game from the terminal)

Quote Originally Posted by beceraful View Post
    No , no errors . Everything is fine in the game . I download the game from zamunda , particular for linux.
    Does that "particular for linux" part mean? Does it mean you downloaded the game to Linux and run it from there, or does it perhaps mean that the version of CoD2 which you downloaded was made particularly for Linux?

I do not play the game so I have no idea about anything going on inside of it. But I and many others should be able to find out what is wrong if you bring us the error output, some raw data to check, I dont know what clicking here and there should do.

Beans

1. The game is call of duty 2. The game have mission you have to finish , the game is about war.
    2.I'm in the game when i click on cod2.exe (wine) in my folder Call of duty 2.
    3.I never tryed to get in the game from terminal. I do not know how to get in the game from terminal. Can you please tell me what should i write in the terminal to run the game ?

The game is specially for linux , for those like me , who are on linux , ubuntu , or other linux . As i say i started the game from the folder Call of duty 2 in my dekstop. The mission needs to click twice on Continue the mission , when you finish the first part of the mission , it shows me , that i twice have to click to Continue mission . I only want to find a way to run the next part of mission , i do not want to have a problem when i click second on click to continue the mission. What do you not understand ? I only want to continue the game and when i click the second continue mission to continue the game normally , not to stop and to give again ALT + F4.... I search a way to continue the mission and the others with not to stop when i click the second time continue mission. I write a roman , but.... . Please tell me how can i run the game from the terminal ?
    Last edited by beceraful; December 29th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Beans

Help.... ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Can you possibly change it to windowed mode in the graphics options to get past the issue?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast