Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is a temporary account

Beans

Re: This is a temporary account

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    The password associated with the normal Nikth login - not openid - that is broken.
    Yes , but that is the issue.. I don't remember if I had a normal NikTh login. (with password)
    I'm almost certain that I hadn't .
    I always clicked this "Login via Launchpad" and never fill a password .. just redirect.. and login via Launchpad.

And the OpenID password not working (as you said). It says .. invalid.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by Temporarily View Post
    So you tell me that I can login normal (without click the "Login with launchpad account" ) and give as username NikTh and as password ?? (my openID password ? )
    Only if you openID password is the same as the one you set for your forum account when you first created the NikTh account on this forum. If you've forgotten the password you set, simply use anything and follow the forgotten your password link when you see the invalid password message. A new password will be emailed to you.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

For the record...

We've resolved this by pm.

@NikTh, I've now disabled the "Temporarily" account. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Good luck!
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12