Thread: deb file

Beans

deb file

Hi there all, any one out there got a deb file for installing the adobe flash player?
    If so I would be very great full, Thank you. p.s im on ubuntu 11, but usually use xubuntu.

Beans

Re: deb file

p.s being a non coder my self I am struggling with the procedure of installing a tar.gz.

Perhaps if some one could tell me the terminal commands to type I would be OK.
    I do prefer to just use the software centre but need to learn these darn files.

I have saved the download from adobe in my download.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu/...e-flashplugin/

you want adobe-flash-properties-gtk and adobe-flashplugin

if you enable canonical partners in your software sources you can get them with
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update;sudo apt-get install adobe-flashplugin adobe-flash-properties-gtk
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

Hi, thanks for that, I got the files I wanted and now have ran the text.
    I beleived that if I could reinstall the flash then that would fix my flash player and stop shockwave crashing, I was reading here in one of the forums that it might be a problem with the older CPUs by AMD, I have the athlon XP 3200+.

Thanks again though as your advice is sound and I got what I was after.