Re: Are my partions wiped?
IF you're interested in getting your Windows partitions back, you need to do the following:
1) Remove the affected drive from the current PC
2) Go to a Windows PC, download the ISO of Minitool Partition Wizard from their website and burn the CD.
3) Connect the affected drive to that Windows PC
4) Boot from the Minitool CD
5) Use the Partition Repair Wizard against your affected drive to see if it restores the partitions.
Ubuntu 15.04 Mate, Mint 17.1; MS Win 8.1, Win10 TP.
Will not respond to PM requests for support -- use the forums.