Thread: Request To Deactivate/Delete Old Forums Account, While Leaving Posts Intact

Request To Deactivate/Delete Old Forums Account, While Leaving Posts Intact

I realize that this isn't posted in the correct section, since it's not a support issue for Ubuntu itself, but none of the other subforums looked appropriate.

I've just registered this account under my current username and would like to have my old username (The Enigma) removed/deactivated, since I have less than 5 posts under it and have decided I no longer like the name. I no longer want to rack up any posts under that name, and decided to register this one before I did so. My old username was registered long ago but I never posted under it until just a few days ago.

So, can one of the forum admins/mods do this while leaving my posts intact? If not, that's fine too, but I would prefer to have it deleted entirely.

Thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Request To Deactivate/Delete Old Forums Account, While Leaving Posts Intact

Thread moved to Resolution Centre.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Request To Deactivate/Delete Old Forums Account, While Leaving Posts Intact

I disabled the account (The Enigma), and removed all your personal information.