I looked about the forums and Google for a solution that works, but could not find anything.

I have a Cr-48 Chromebook... This seems to be a decent page for specifications, but why there's a picture of the laptop in a fire, I don't know. You could probably find specifications anywhere on the web. If you need anything, ask.

I recently put 64-bit 12.04 on my chromebook, and have gotten around to install what few games I have for linux. Of the few that I've tried, the only two fullscreen games have problems with mouse sensitivity:

Dungeons of Dredmor
Darwinia

I haven't tried any other fullscreen games besides these, though I could try a few more. What happens is, the mouse sensitivity is crazy high. It makes selecting menu options or object in game difficult and annoying.

I haven't tried using a mouse with the games, I'll try that later today.

I've tried:
Code:
export SDL_MOUSE_RELATIVE=0
and putting it in my .bashrc, but that doesn't seem to make any difference at all.

Other than that, I haven't found any good solutions, just a bunch of haphazard guesses and program-specific solutions. I think this subforum would be the best place to place this question. Help?