Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why fork Gnome version also questions?

Beans

Re: Why fork Gnome version also questions?

Quote Originally Posted by sgage View Post
    Just a suggestion: Please consider using proper punctuation to indicate the end of sentences. Your posts are hard to read, and you are more likely to get help if you make things a bit easier. Thanks!
    Not to be rude but i am not pro at spelling on here so please don't judge thanks.Also I am having a driver issue looks like I gotta fix it on my own since my spelling is not pro and I don't meet your standards.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by kidx View Post
    Not to be rude but i am not pro at spelling on here so please don't judge thanks.Also I am having a driver issue looks like I gotta fix it on my own since my spelling is not pro and I don't meet your standards.
    Don't get so defensive. First, I wasn't judging - I was letting you know that it was hard to parse your writing. Second, I wasn't talking about spelling at all. Third, I didn't say anything about meeting standards - I was trying as politely as I could to explain that you would get more help if people could make sense of your writing more easily. A lot of people here are quite busy, and it helps to make things as clear as possible if you want good help.

No need to be offended, or sarcastic.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie 17.10 Artful Aardvark

Quote Originally Posted by kidx View Post

Can you download the daily and make a start up disk using StarupDiskCreator? If so, then try that, and then try to boot it and run in live mode and see what happens.

I have two machines with ATi graphics. They are not high performance but play games and compiz really good. I just use fglrx and ignore catalyst control center. it is a false/positve bug on older machines but I am not sure why it is a bug on your machine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123