Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That's all folks!

Beans

Re: That's all folks!

Quote Originally Posted by vasa1 View Post
    but many of these "anti-" efforts may not be as innocent as they seem. I can PM you a link on how this particular game is played.
    I have my own theories on who many of these "haters" are. I'd be curious to see that link Vasa.

For the OP, sad to see you go. I am very much in the same boat myself. Not that I dislike the forums or am particularly upset at anyone, more that I feel I do not contribute in any meaningful way, and only add to the noise. Since there's a lot of that on the internet, it seems churlish for me to complain about it but then add to it! Basically I am a happy Ubuntu user, and I cannot offer any more than that.

As you clearly are more active and useful to new users than me, I would urge you to stick around.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Just want to say, as a new (not yet a year - happy with unity, the gnomes and the rest of the wildlife) convert of linux, these forums have been invaluable to me on my huge learning curve. Thanks to you lot I now know a bit about computers, but more importantly I have been infused with the love of it all! Even if you don't feel that you can contribute any more at this point, please remember that to new users this forum is very important. I wish you well whatever!

PS Read an interesting piece about burnout, on my phone so linking is a pain but it's in the forums somewhere.
    Mutate and Survive...

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by BigSilly View Post
    I'd be curious to see that link Vasa.
    Well, if you PM me asking for it, I will send it to you. That way I won't get in "trouble" for sending unsolicited PMs. IANAL

Beans

PM sent.

Thanks a lot vasa.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12