Thread: Open par2 files with PyPar2

Beans

Open par2 files with PyPar2

I downloaded some files which contain a par2 file to repair the downloaded files. When I right-click on the par2 file in Nautilus and choose "Open With" -> "Other Aplications..." -> "Show other applications", I do not see the choice to choose PyPar2.
    Also, when I right-click on the par2 file in Nautilus and choose "Properties" -> "Open With" -> "Show other applications", I do not see the choice to choose PyPar2 either.
    Is there another way to easily open the par2 file with PyPar2?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Open par2 files with PyPar2

have you checked in this location
    Code:
    /usr/bin/
    Dont miss anything even it is small. one small pin is enough to bring down a man.

Beans

The ability to choose /usr/bin is not available in Nautilus -> "Open With" -> "Other Aplications..." -> "Show other applications" when I right-click on the par2 file.
    It is also not available in Nautilus -> "Properties" -> "Open With" -> "Show other applications" when I right-click on the par2 file. That is the reason for my post.

Beans

I aplogize. I did not see the ability to choose Files. Thanks for your help.

Beans
    Hidden!

you can find something similar to browse or something . its a input dialog box.
    Dont miss anything even it is small. one small pin is enough to bring down a man.