Thread: Request for a complied patched WINE for Darksiders II

Beans

Question Request for a complied patched WINE for Darksiders II

Hello, I am new to building and compiling WINE and in the case of Darksiders 2 I need to patch it myself. I am currently attempting to build it myself, but it keeps giving me missing files errors (I've then gone and installed them) and I'm afraid the version I compile won't work. I will report back if the version I compile works.

So, I was wondering if anyone could compile WINE 1.5.17 with the following patches for me for use with darksiders 2.

www.davidgis.fr/download/wine/patches/raw3.patch

www.davidgis.fr/download/wine/patches/double_buffer.patch

I would need this WINE for 32bits. And once completed, and verified working I could upload it to the PlayonLinux repo with all credit going to you so that others trying to play this game could. Thank you for your time, and any help you may provide.
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans

Re: Request for a complied patched WINE for Darksiders II

I have just "compiled" WINE, but what do I do with it? It's in it's folder. How would I install this in POL to test? Or straight to my system.
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced