Thread: Ubuntu - Mac Query

Beans

Ubuntu - Mac Query

Hey guys!
    I think this might be the appropriate place to ask my question. If not, I apologize and would appreciate if you could direct me to the right place.

My query is the following.
    I've recently been extremely tempted to put Mac OS on my netbook.
    Although, my main concern is the following; If I make a dual boot, for example Ubuntu 12.04 (my current OS) and mac ... would the files be readable in both boots?
    Are Mac files compatible with Linux files? (referring specifically to saved written data, photos and videos, among others) - and vice-versa.
    It's been a long long time since I last used Mac, hence my naivity, but I know most files are somewhat compatible between linux and m$. Does the same apply when talking about Mac?

Thank you beforehand.

K.m
    - In the Service of General Cuckoo -

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Ubuntu - Mac Query

You may want to double check the CoC- although it of course doesn't say anything specific about hackintoshes, installing OS X on non-Apple hardware IS violating the Apple EULA and therefore not really appropriate for these forums- this thread will get closed.
    If you're curious about file compatibility, why not start another thread asking *just* that.
    Good luck.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Ubuntu - Mac Query

Closed