Thread: How do I install Adobe Acrobat Pro From Web Premium CS4,…?

Beans

How do I install Adobe Acrobat Pro From Web Premium CS4,…?

I am Running the new Ubuntu 12.04 Beta 2, and am looking to install Adobe Acrobat Pro from My CS4 Web Premium CD. Whenever I try and install the setup.exe I get the following error: Internal Error - invalid parameters recieved. in a Wine Program Crash box. I am running wine 1.5 and have tried 1.4 also. I have used winetricks and PlayOnLinux, and cannot get it to install with either program. Any help would be appreciated,.... Also If I cant get it installed does anyone know any programs that can link .PDF files to MySql databases in Linux ,....? I really need this to be able to host some web forms for work.

Thanx in Advance,.....

~RedBunny

Beans

Re: How do I install Adobe Acrobat Pro From Web Premium CS4,…?

I m using Ubuntu 12.10 and wine 1.4.1 and it worked for me when I first installed ie8 & adobe type manager by winetricks and then after that installed acrobat pro through its .exe file

The way to install ie8 & adobe type manager through wine tricks is open winetrick--> select the default wineprefix--> install windows dll or component--> now select "atmlib" & "ie8" from the list and click "ok"

Wish it works for u too