Thread: Leave of absence...over

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Leave of absence...over

Hello all,

I am sorry for my extended leave of absence. I have moved to a new state into a new home doing a new job so alot has happened over the last month not allowing me to focus primarily here but i am making my way back and my presence will be on the forums alot more now. Sorry again but I am very excited to get back to work on our next UCE release. I have briefly read some of the post over the past few weeks and I am pleased to see some new names popping about and some old ones still around. There are major plans in the works to address alot of the issues that were brought about. IE: Frontend for DG, updated software, more software options added, artwork and more. Please continue to support the project and as always constructive feedback is always welcome. Keep the party going
    Ubuntu Christian Edition chat on irc at server: OFTC/channel: #ubuntuCE
    BootInfoScript DualBooting
    Grub Grub2 MBR/GRUB
    Boot Info Script courtesy of community member meierfra and ghulselmans

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Leave of absence...over

Welcome back.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by offgridguy View Post
    Welcome back.
    +1 Hope the new state and new house is working well for you.
    UsingTheTerminal and PopularPages A very handy Documentation Search Tool used by many.

Smile today, cry tomorrow!
    ( Read this everyday )

Beans

Hello.

Perhaps you can assist me, though this question is not about Ubuntu CE generally. It is about Xiphos.

I would ask the folks at Xiphos, but their contact information is kept hidden better than the Ark of the Testament. Even a Google search for:

site: xiphos.org contact

yields useless results. And nobody needs to join another mailing list.

I am trying to figure out how to make a Bible module for Xiphos. Google searches are useless.

I would like to make a module for the Concordant Literal Version. Do you know how I might proceed with this, or if there are any simplified tutorials?

Also, how can I open Xiphos with a maximized window?

Thank you.
    Last edited by DukeOfMixture; December 14th, 2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: The reply box made a bad assumption with regards to my use of a colon followed by an character. I hate Internet automation. T

Beans

@stlsaint: welcome back : )

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfMixture View Post
    Hello.

Perhaps you can assist me, though this question is not about Ubuntu CE generally. It is about Xiphos.

I would ask the folks at Xiphos, but their contact information is kept hidden better than the Ark of the Testament.
    This link may yield a few clues

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Welcome back.

I am coming back to the forums after a long absence myself...changed emails in the meantimes and had to get a new handle.
    I hope to contribute around here as much as possible.