Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converting video to WMV - audio and video out of sync (ffmpeg and mencoder)

Beans

Re: Converting video to WMV - audio and video out of sync (ffmpeg and mencoder)

Hey Guys,
    First of all, thank you for your time and helpful advice.

I just wanted to follow up on the solution I wound up using... I downloaded Microsoft Expression Encoder (Free version) and was able to get it done eventually.

This is not to take anything away from the great open source tools and options available, I blame my video editing ignorance and lack of time (needed to get this done and upload it asap for the website), but it is done at last.

Thank you again for your help.

-Walter

Beans

Re: Converting video to WMV - audio and video out of sync (ffmpeg and mencoder)

Quote Originally Posted by Treppiede View Post
    This is not to take anything away from the great open source tools and options available, I blame my video editing ignorance and lack of time (needed to get this done and upload it asap for the website), but it is done at last.
    I am a big fan of using the best tool available to at the time to get the job done, so good to hear that you have accomplished your goal. Perhaps one day you will return to the great open source tools mentioned in this thread and have a shot at these very fine applications...
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12