Thread: Help with SchedulesDirect.org

Beans

Help with SchedulesDirect.org

[Back Story]
    I setup Mythbuntu over the summer successfully and enjoyed it for a little over a month until attempting to upgrade from MythTV 0.25 to MythTV 0.26 and experienced a full system crash. Since then I have attempted getting my HTPC back up and running but I have failed when adding a Video Source every time.

[Experience]
    Because I am using Verizon FIOS the best solution I found for getting an accurate channel listing was to use SchedulesDirect.org. I have a 1 year subscription (of which I have used 1 of 5 months so far). When adding this Listings grabber and clicking Retrieve Lineups I get nothing after it processes for a few seconds. If I change my password for a one shot deal I will finally get Data Direct Lineup. But then when I attempt to fetch channel listings I get nothing back. When logging back into video sources I notice the data direct lineup is empty. I attempted to set it up using "North America (Data Direct) (xmltv)" and when it asks for my sign it fails with "ERROR: Login failure from Schedules Direct. Check user/password or try again later."

[Need Help]
    I am positive my password is correct, and I have tried both my username and e-mail address. At this point I am getting hopeless. Is there anybody that can help me through this to get it working? I have tried on Mythbuntu 12.04.1 with MythTV 0.25 & 0.26

Beans

Re: Help with SchedulesDirect.org

Quote Originally Posted by bmfesta2009 View Post
    [Back Story]
    I setup Mythbuntu over the summer successfully and enjoyed it for a little over a month until attempting to upgrade from MythTV 0.25 to MythTV 0.26 and experienced a full system crash. Since then I have attempted getting my HTPC back up and running but I have failed when adding a Video Source every time.

[Experience]
    Because I am using Verizon FIOS the best solution I found for getting an accurate channel listing was to use SchedulesDirect.org. I have a 1 year subscription (of which I have used 1 of 5 months so far). When adding this Listings grabber and clicking Retrieve Lineups I get nothing after it processes for a few seconds. If I change my password for a one shot deal I will finally get Data Direct Lineup. But then when I attempt to fetch channel listings I get nothing back. When logging back into video sources I notice the data direct lineup is empty. I attempted to set it up using "North America (Data Direct) (xmltv)" and when it asks for my sign it fails with "ERROR: Login failure from Schedules Direct. Check user/password or try again later."

[Need Help]
    I am positive my password is correct, and I have tried both my username and e-mail address. At this point I am getting hopeless. Is there anybody that can help me through this to get it working? I have tried on Mythbuntu 12.04.1 with MythTV 0.25 & 0.26
    Schedules direct has it's own forums, or go to the mythtv mailing list - I have seen similar problems solved there, and also without your logs no one will be able to help you.

Beans

Re: Help with SchedulesDirect.org

Thank you for your help I will go looking there. I know for a fact it isn't SchedulesDirect because it works through the XMLTV commands outside of MythTV. Hopefully somebody can narrow this down for me.