Thread: parrental contol not vissible or installed

Beans

parrental contol not vissible or installed

i have installed de latest ubuntu ce but i cannot find the parental controle gui.
    Is this app hidden?

Beans

Re: parrental contol not vissible or installed

Before I begin complaining I would like to thank everyone involved for an awesome distro; I am currently using it as my main distro and would like to dump windows from my hard drive and run it only in a virtual environment but I seem to have one minor issue with that - in short no frontend for Dansguardian so I can esaly change the filter level. I don't wish the ability to turn Dansguardian off that would defeat the purpose of having it in the first place but I would like to be able to adjust the filter settings so that I can use media programs like Hulu and XBMC. Thank you for your response.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: parrental contol not vissible or installed

Quote Originally Posted by kachilda View Post
    Before I begin complaining I would like to thank everyone involved for an awesome distro; I am currently using it as my main distro and would like to dump windows from my hard drive and run it only in a virtual environment but I seem to have one minor issue with that - in short no frontend for Dansguardian so I can esaly change the filter level. I don't wish the ability to turn Dansguardian off that would defeat the purpose of having it in the first place but I would like to be able to adjust the filter settings so that I can use media programs like Hulu and XBMC. Thank you for your response.
    Thank you very much for your feedback. The issue of a frontend is being addressed for next release in which it will be integrated fully into our next UCE release. For those who will still like to remain on 12.04 the gui will be packaged and available for secure signed deb download.
    Ubuntu Christian Edition chat on irc at server: OFTC/channel: #ubuntuCE
    BootInfoScript DualBooting
    Grub Grub2 MBR/GRUB
    Boot Info Script courtesy of community member meierfra and ghulselmans