Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jellybean update > access to the software update service is provided to users in the

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Jellybean update > access to the software update service is provided to users in the

Keep getting this error.

access to the software update service is provided to users in the order in which they request it. try later

Anyone else in the same boat. This is O2 in the UK.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Re: Jellybean update > access to the software update service is provided to users in

Just tried update from my S2 4.1.1. on O2 and it connects to the servers ok!
    Want an alternative to 99% of Windows applications?
    http://www.osalt.com/

"Dude, real programmers compile" - Plato 428BC

Beans
    Distro

Re: Jellybean update > access to the software update service is provided to users in

Quote Originally Posted by fatality_uk View Post
    Just tried update from my S2 4.1.1. on O2 and it connects to the servers ok!
    I'm still on 4.0.4

It tried to update the other day but wifi not avbl. Now I get the error

(Galaxy S3)

Beans
    Distro

After getting fed up with the error message and failing to update OTA I went the Kies route.

Took 20 mins to install kies software. Yawn. And another hour to update the phone. Big yawn.

But hey I'm now running Jellybean 4.1.1 all worky fine.

Beans
    Distro

Well after a days usage I have to say 4.1.1 is a major improvement.

Beans
    Hidden!

I really don't know how people have the patience to put up with manufacturer firmware.
    That's what she said.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by AllRadioisDead View Post
    I really don't know how people have the patience to put up with manufacturer firmware.
    Simple for me. The phone is under warranty and I cant be bothered rooting it.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by philinux View Post
    Simple for me. The phone is under warranty and I cant be bothered rooting it.
    you can always unroot the phone.. oops warranty is back

Here owner of HTC Desire HD, have sent it 2 times to HTC unrooted and downgraded. Both times they fixed my problem without saying "you have rooted the phone so warranty is lost"

Beans
    Hidden!

My patience is running thin, had already rooted my S3 and was contemplating a custom ROM, then the Polish JB update dropped and I flashed back the official ICS ROM so I could do the "easier" and "safer" upgrade to JB.

I am still waiting... grrrr... (me thinks when I am off again I should investigate going Omega Rom or one of those).

Beans
    Hidden!

Thread moved to Mobile Technology Discussions.

(First time I have moved anything here... but as far as I understand this section this thread should be here, right?! )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast