Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 100% Works Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Freeradius + Coova-Chill + daloRADIUS

Beans

Angry Re: 100% Works Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Freeradius + Coova-Chill + daloRADIUS

Hello everyone
    I have a small problem here with authentication I setup everything as it Wrote by Laughmo but in Last coova chilli not authenticating with daloradius user.
    and I also want to ask you that Can I connect clearos mysql database server and radius server to daloradius+coova installed in my ubuntu box. This is very Important for me I working from 2 weeks to install daloradius+coova chilli in clearos but I failed. Now I buy a new system for ubuntu to install daloradius and coovachilli, I also tried mikrotik but clients complaints me that the Facebook is too slow. they don't like mikrotik and now I am in big trouble please help me.

Beans

Thumbs up Re: 100% Works Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Freeradius + Coova-Chill + daloRADIUS

thank you , i followed you instruction and it 's work perfectly

Beans

Re: 100% Works Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Freeradius + Coova-Chill + daloRADIUS

Hi,

Thanks for your instructions.
    I have 50 users and I want to give them 250MB every day.
    How do I change sqlcounters in sqlcounter.conf?
    What should I do?

Beans

Is this thread dead? I am looking to do this walkthrough, and would love to know if the original poster will answer questions

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Does anybody has enable JSON so you can have a status page for each user?

I'm really having a hard time trying to make it work. :O

Beans

Hey ! What if i only want to install daloRADIUS with out chilly spot! I m going to use PPPOE not hotspot and I will create a PPPOE server on mikrotik router and want to authenticate user using daloRADIUS with freeradius. Is just omitting the chilli spot setup is enough or any thing else?

Beans

Hey, Thanks for your great manual, I have just followed the instructions and everything is installed perfectly, but can't see any dhcp running on the server and non if the clients are able to get ip address on eth1, can anyone help me please ?

Beans

Hello Guyz,

Thanks for nice tutorial.

I setup lab in my home using vmware workstation.

2 VM machine.

First machine Ubuntu has 2 nic 1 NAT 2 hostonly.

2nd machine xp 1nic hostonly which successfully able to redirect to captive portal. But unable to open dalo radius webpage. Also unable to open daloradius page with ubuntu (nat) wan IP from my main (base) windows7 machine. Tried so many things in couple of days but unable so resolve. Can someone help? How can i access daloradius page?

Beans

Hi, is this thread still active? I've seen that the last post was Dec. 2015, yet.

I tried this tutorial but I get an error, when I add the attribute Max-All-Sessions, I get the error "invalid octet string '3600' for attribute name 'Max-All-Session'", so I remove the said attribute, and was able to have a running chillispot login.

Now, I am trying to find how to setup the daloradius wherein, only one login per user at a time is active, therefore, the same user can't use his/her login on another computer/unit to be able to access the internet, until the first login ends.

I've tried the Simultaneous-Use = 1 Check Attribute but it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by royski_it2004 View Post
    Hi, is this thread still active? I've seen that the last post was Dec. 2015, yet.
    Not really. The last post was last December and that was looking for support on an old thread, too. Don't like your chances 70 posts deep on an old thread about 12.04.

Suggest you post a new thread with a descriptive title outlining your issue and link to this one if you need to. Good luck.

Thread closed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567