Thread: Broken build paths :/: using Ocaml in Eclipse

Beans

Broken build paths :/: using Ocaml in Eclipse

Helo, yesterday I've deleted few library (lexer, parser /.ml/.mli/.cmi,..) files in /usr/lib/ocaml/stdlib by mistake, so I couldn't use them in Ocaml. When I figured it out I've decided to switch default package 3.12 to 4.0. I uninstalled ocaml with apt-get (unfortunately, later, I wrote also rm * in /usr/lib/ocaml), downloaded sources for 4.0 compiled and installed new one. Now [which ocaml] shows that it is under /usr/local/bin/ocaml (previously was /usr/bin/ocaml).

That was what I did. I can write, compile, use stdlib in top-level ocaml (open Pervasives; via console (even inside eclipse toplevel console). But after reinstallation, eclipse can't compile modules anymore. It gives me error:

HTML Code:
    Errors occurred during the build.
    Errors running builder 'Ocaml Builder' on project 'lab1'.
    Path must include project and resource name: /:
    I'm using OcalIde plugin. I though that library paths has changed so I've replaced /usr/bin/ocaml with /usr/local/bin/ocaml etc. in properties->paths. paths_screenshot I've replaced eclipse with new one and installed plugin again and still, I get the same error.

I've tried to force reinstallation of default ocaml package via apt-get and dpkg, but it doesn't work, even with --force-download it doesn't get library files to /usr/lib/ocaml. But tbh 4.0 works just fine, except taht OcamlBuilder in eclipse.

Obviously, before I deleted those library files,everything worked jut fine

Can you help me please?

Beans

Re: Broken build paths :/: using Ocaml in Eclipse

Solved by reinstalling all default packages